Monday, January 19, 2009

Making Changes

After some reflection, I'm doing some housekeeping, and adjusting the focus of Audacious Thinking.

First, I've replaced the Quotes Of The Day with a widget on the right-hand side. I felt that the daily quotes were drowning out the posts that I (infrequently) make on happiness and self-improvement. Since this blog is an exercise in practicing my own voice (in first-person positive, no less), I'm sure that it's the right call.

Second, I'll see about adding content a little more frequently. There's no reason why I haven't been consistently writing for Audacious Thinking that isn't just an excuse. I'm working on it.

Other than that, I'm monkeying with the fonts and colours, but that's pretty ephemeral to the overall message I'm trying to get across here.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: